The East Mount Airy Neighbors Association (EMAN) is a community organization committed to:
- Cooperating with local organizations, individuals and businesses located in, or having an interest in, the community of East Mount Airy
- Facilitating whenever problems arise in the area, seeking solutions that will be of greatest mutual benefit
- Promoting projects and public improvements that encourage positive growth and development in the community, and make it a better place in which to live
- Encouraging and supporting legislation that will accomplish the above objectives
- Providing a means of friendly communication, mutual understanding, information and education to bring about the above objectives.
The neighborhood of East Mount Airy is defined by these borders and surrounding neighborhoods:
Germantown Avenue on the West (West Mount Airy)
Stenton Avenue to the East (Cedarbrook)
Cresheim Valley Drive to the North (Chestnut Hill)
Washington Lane to the South (Germantown)
InformationEast Mount Airy Neighbors
7301 Germantown Avenue
(at the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia)
Philadelphia, PA, 19119
The next EMAN monthly Community/Board meeting will be held on Monday, May 2nd at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held at Alma Mater Restaurant, 7165 Germantown Avenue (Please note the new location). The community is invited to attend.
If you need to contact EMAN, we check email@example.com regularly.
EMAN's MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN IS CONTINUING. PLEASE JOIN US!
Latest News & Upcoming Events
It's Primary Time in PA! Pennsylvania's primary election will take place a week from today, on Tuesday, April 26th
EMAN works throughout the year to preserve and enhance the quality of life in the neighborhood. We hope you will join us if you are not already a memb ...
Spring has sprung in East Mt. Airy! I personally thought the flower blossoms covered with a light dusting of snow were beautiful, but I recognize that ...
Join concerned community members for a presentation by Philly's new Police Commissioner, Richard Ross, this Thursday evening (3/3rd) at 7:30.
Despite recent weather extremes, there has been a lot of activity in the neighborhood.........
The public is always welcome to attend EMAN's monthly meetings. The Board meets in Executive Session at 7PM & the community is invited to join us ...
This annual festival is a celebration of community, diversity & fun. Food trucks, kids' activities, live entertainment, vendors & more.
Help neighbors clean up this school playground, which is open to the children of the neighborhood.Trash will be cleared, wood chips spread, etc. Kids ...
This fun event provides micro-grants to teachers, who will present their project ideas & "compete" for your vote. $15 admission, which h ...
Glenn Bergman, Executive Director of Philabundance, will receive the Heritage Award, & the public is invited to the celebration. www.cliveden.org ...
View all Events