Here are a few tips to help prevent theft of delivered packages.
- Advise Delivery Company to only leave packages in secure or discrete locations.
- Pickup package at your local post office.
- Invest in cameras, and have the camera pointed at your porch.
- Use signature conformation as an option for delivery.
- Have package delivered to your workplace.
- Redirect your package to a neighbor or relative.
If you see something that doesn’t look right, call for Police assistance.
To report suspicious activity, call 911. If you have information regarding a crime, call NWDD at 215-686-3354, or make an anonymous tip at 215-686-TIPS.