East Mt. Airy Neighbors Community Fund
Will Make Grants of $5,000 to $25,000
Letters of Interest Now Being Sought; Deadline is Feb. 24, 2017
The East Mount Airy Neighbors (EMAN) Community Fund a Donor Advised Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of grants to strategically support nonprofits located in or around East Mount Airy that are actively providing innovative and sustainable programs to improve the health, welfare and quality of life for Northwest Philadelphia communities. The four priority areas for the fund are:
- Building Community
- Children and Youth
- Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities
The EMAN Community Fund supports organizations located in or serving Northwest Philadelphia, with a priority for the area represented by EMAN (bounded by Stenton Avenue, Washington Lane, Germantown Avenue and Cresheim Valley Drive).
Visit our website to learn more and complete the Letter of Interest.
The following organizations and proposals are NOT eligible under the EMAN Community Fund criteria:
- Organizations that have neither 501(c)3 public charity status nor fiscal sponsor
- Organizations that do not offer services or programs to the geographic area served by the
- EMAN Community Fund
- Private foundations
- Religious activities
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
- gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected
- Organizations whose budgets are over $4 million
- Requests to support any of the following: debt reduction, loans, fellowships, capital
- campaigns, proprietary enterprises, political lobbying.
Letters of Interest must be received by 5 p.m. on Fri., Feb. 24, 2017.
For all questions, please contact EMAN@philafound.org or (215) 5636417.